Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Really? With another blog?

We know, we know...who wants to read a blog, right? Well...we decided too many funny things happen here at the Dippo house to not share with people that know us and can appreciate our antics. Since we aren't getting our own TV show any time soon, this blog will have to do. Hopefully, when you are having a bad day, are bored or just need a little pick me up, you can click on here and we can provide you with just that!

For example, I have a tendency to think I am a private detective. So, once a week, I decide to look at certain fb.com profiles. Well, today, one of my favorites turned PRIVATE! WHAT?!? I KNOW! So, I looked at Anthony, who is sitting across the table from me on is own computer and say, "I really hate when stupid people become smart and change their fb.com profile to private!" He looked at me, in amazement like he always does when something like that comes out of my mouth, and says, "I am making THAT my facebook.com status". Then he says, "I think it is time to start that blog...."

Enjoy!

XO~

Aut and Tony

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I love blogs! I read tons a day! Do I get a prize for being your first commenter? Love you guys! Can't wait to read your daily antics everyday!
    ~Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND, I'm your first follower! That definitely deserves a prize. Haha!

    ReplyDelete